Who are we?
If you are an open and persistent person and interested in building a team who pro in PR, branding and media campaigns, we invite you to join our young team of motivated people. Each of us is good at marketing, business analysis, SEO, and together we help each other to achieve the best results.
We are looking for a Recruitment manager to find talents and then help of each member of a team to increase skills and level of happiness as an HR manager. Our value is creating unique content and publish on sites like Forbes, Reuters, TheNextWeb and mention our clients.
Mission – show people a real value of the business.
What can you learn?
Be aware of the latest innovations in technology, marketing, and sales.
Improve your English level by everyday communications with journalists and bloggers.
Get a chance to build the team from the scratch, implement your ideas how to create recruitment and HR process
What we do?
On the one hand, we analyze the latest trends about which journalists and bloggers write in the niche of information technology, finance, and education, and on the other, we are deeply studying the product of our customers in mentioned areas.
We are keen to find the intersection in the interests of opinion leaders to publish a useful article for readers about the product of our customers.
The stories are published both on well-known resources, and blogs targeted at the audience of stock analysts, financiers, developers or marketers.
What you can expect and what we offer:
– Own the full lifecycle of the recruiting process
– Work closely with our team leads to deeply understand our hiring needs and promote growth throughout the company
– Provide a personalized experience for every candidate from application to start date
– Manage multiple candidate channels including job boards, social media channels
– Post news about the company in social media (HR branding)
– 1+ experience as a full lifecycle recruiter, for non-technical roles
– Experience working in a high-growth, the fast-paced media environment
– Track record for successfully identifying, qualifying, and closing exceptional candidates across a variety of roles
– Experience with a LinkeDin (search candidates)
– English at least Upper Intermediate;
– communication skills;
– experience in recruitment;
– understanding the basics of digital marketing and PR will be a huge advantage;
– the desire to develop the HR branding, your ideas will be appreciated.