This website is operated by Estonian company BeneValue OÜ (registry code 14558473) below together referred as “BeneValue”, “we” or “us”.
What information do we collect?
At times, we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information. Generally, this information is requested when you want us to provide you with information regarding BeneValue.
We may gather the following information about you when you use this website:
- Email address (voluntary)
- IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or another device)
What We Track?
For how we use your information that is collected using cookies and similar technologies please see the “Cookies” page here
Which suppliers we use and what data we share?
How do we use your information for marketing?
You are entitled to ask:
- For a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and details about how we are processing your personal information;
- To have any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected;
- If we are processing your personal information by automated means and on the basis of your consent or a contract (see “How do we use it?”, above), for us to provide your personal information, which you have provided to us, to you in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You can also ask us to provide your personal information directly to a third party in this format, and, if technically feasible, we will do so; and
- To have your personal information erased, or for our use of it to be restricted (for example, if your preferences change, or if you do not want us to send you the information you have requested).
- to object to our processing of your personal data for which we use legitimate interest as a legal basis, in which case we will cease the processing unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing.
You have also the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for direct marketing. If you do not want to continue receiving any direct marketing from us, you can contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the unsubscribe function in any such communication. In that event, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
Please contact us using the details set out below if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
You also have the right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority if you’re not happy with how we’ve handled your personal information.
If you want to:
- Submit a subject access request to know what information about you is being stored
- Submit a request to be forgotten/erased from our services
Please contact email@example.com